MENDS next information night
Our next information night is taking place Monday, 3 June 2013 commencing at 6.30pm.
The information session is free to attend and aims to give you an introduction to the MENDS program. We encourage you to attend if you:
* Want to know your legal rights and responsibilities
* Feel you've lost your family, friends, house and more
* Find yourself alone, stuck or just confused a lot
* Hide your true feelings and need a safe place to reveal them
* Want to know how to be the best dad for your kids right now
* Want your next (or reinvent your current) relationship to work better ….
The next course starts right after the information night:
O.E.S. Project Hall
To book, get a brochure or to simply find out more about MENDS, call:
1300 363 361 or (07) 3359 6633