Congratulations on your decision to get information to assist you in managing a separation well.
Knowing when to ask for support is a sign of mature masculinity.
Our Separation Essentials Booklet details some Traps and Tips to help you at this early stage. These can in no way substitute for the content of a full MENDS program, but they can help keep you out of trouble in the meantime.
(requires a PDF reader - there is a free one at this link)
Topics covered include:
* Separation Tip - Who Pulled the Pin?
* Separation Trap - Dealing with the Pain
* Separation Tip - Sleepless in Separation
* Separation Tip - Positive Child Focus
* Separation Tip - Access Accurate Information
* Separation Trap - Sexual Abuse Claims
* Separation Trap - Domestic Violence
* Separation Trap - Softly, Softly New Relationships
* Separation Tip - Living Alone vs. Sharing
* Separation Trap - Time Will Heal
* Separation Trap - Badmouthing the X
* Separation Trap - My Mask is Better Than Yours